Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring 2013

Spring hasn't sprung, but from recent conversations with some of you, I gather that we are ready to hit 'em long and straight. Like me, is that your annual wish, too? Some day...

I have revived our long lost blog from from the internet graveyard hoping that nearly all of us FINALLY access the internet more often than some did just a few years ago. If you send me golf pics, I can post them here along with a link that will lead to the depository for all our pictures we take over the year. Announcements and news may also be posted here. Click here for a link to some pics from the past that may precipitate smiles...and tears.

We had a good group at the spring coffee, all of us from LGA. No one wore golf spikes to the coffee, but a hardy few played after the event. I must say that for the first time ever, I broke my pledge never to play golf in temps below my age, even once donning earmuffs and several layers to play in the high 40's. Doubt that I do that again, but the weatherman had promised low 50s!


No comments: