Since we are at the midpoint in the season, we (group leaders and golf committee) thought a meeting was in order. I don't have any particular agenda other than getting feedback on how things have been going thus far. Personally...so far so good...or so bad...depending on my score that day. I have played more often this season than any previous one--not that that has improved my game! :) Anyway, the meeting is planned for Tuesday, July 2nd at 2pm in the Garden Room. I may order an appy or stay for dinner after the meeting. Join!
I would wish that we were more social after our rounds by staying for lunch or visiting the pub on Thursday evenings, but as Thoreau so aptly said, "We lead lives of quiet desperation" sometimes with busy work and family schedules.
Here are this week's scores:
Nine-Holers Estimate Your Score
First Flight: Karen Radjunas 38 (38)
Debbie Lewis 36 (35)
Second Flight: Missi Baker 37 (36)
Martha McGuire 38 (36)
Third Flight: Cecile Freeman 39 (39)
Joyce Neill 42 (36)
18-Hole Pink/Blue Game
Pink Team
Robin Webb 69
Margaret Stroth 71
Sharon Sinclair 73
Heather Van Deren 77
Karen Radjunas 82
Sandi Arnold 88
total 290
Blue Team
Jacque Brownstead 65
Debbie Lewis 71
Bev Shaffer 68
Linda Blair 71
Laverne Cox 77
total 275

No comments:
Post a Comment