Now that's a nice down-the-middle shot, if I say so myself, but a rarity, too! I just had to take a pic of my drive on number 8 last week. And, another fluke, I knew my options by the rules!
I am not posting Jeff's rule of the week this week because it was very long...and covered basic tee and green etiquette, parts of the game that most of us follow quite well, I think. His rule didn't cover a particular one that I could easily copy and paste!
Here are last week's winners on Tuesday and Wednesday:
18 Hole group Front/Back:
1st Flight: Mendy Stephens(31), Heather Van Deren (35)
2nd flight: Margaret Stroth (37); Norma Meek (39)
Wednesday 9-hole Odd/Even winners:
1st Flight: Kim Sutton; Linda Blair
2nd Flight: Sue Chaffin; Beth Anderson; Missi Baker
3rd Flight: Joyce Neill; Vicki Cantrell
I don't know Green Hatter winners yet because I didn't play and no one has posted it on our Facebook page yet. (Hey, I can only do soooo much!) :)
It's dreary and drizzling as I write this post this Tuesday morning, but I am sure there are some of the hardy 18-hole group out there! Obviously, not me.
No comments:
Post a Comment