Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Week in May Results.

BCC LGA groups got all their rounds in this week thanks to glorious weather. We had good turnouts on Tuesday and Wednesday but lesser numbers on Thursday. Where were you? It was sunny but windy and noticeably cooler. I donned a windbreaker before the evening ended! We played a straight scramble this evening, and I don't have those scores yet since I just arrived home.

Yesterday we played with our "black dots" and could toss the worst hole. Much to my dismay, I spent way too much time in the bunkers! Geeeez. I have told Matt nearly every day that a bunker lesson is at the top of my lonnnggg laundry list of golf needs. And yesterday only served to add urgency!

But as always, the camaraderie was wonderful. BTW, it was great to see Lyndi Lowman on the course yesterday and hope she can join us most weeks the rest of the season.

Here are Wednesday's scores:
 Ist Flight
Heather Van Deren 24
Debbie Lewis 30
Lyndi Lowman 30

2nd Flight
Janice Christian 30
Kim Sutton 30

3rd Flight
Joyce Neill 30
Cecile Freeman 30

Also, here are Tuesday 18 Hole scores:
1st Place
Linda Blair 58
Sharon Sinclair

2nd Place
Karen Radjunas 61
Heather Vanderen

No comments: